uPVC has properties which in many
instances allow it to be used instead of, and very often give it
advantages over steel, cast iron etc.
The main advantages uPVC has over other
- It is not affected by contact with
- The colour goes through the complete
wall thickness of the material (2 - 3mm).
- If it is scratched, the marks can be
polished out with various grades of water paper.
- The corners are welded (not
- It cannot corrode, even with direct
contact with salt water.
- Double seals between sash and frame
ensures the best NOISE and weatherproofing possible.